Register for Computing Conference 2020
||Fees (Closes 1st December)
|IEEE/ACM Member Author
- Attendance to all Keynote Talks
- Attendance to all Paper Presentations
- Networking Sessions
- Conference Lunches and Refreshments
- Conference Kit and Online Proceedings
- Participation Certificates
Registration Type Classifications
- Standard Authors: Standard Author presents the paper and attend Keynotes, paper presentations and sessions on all conference days. Only one paper can be presented per registration.
- IEEE/ACM Member Author: This registration can be available by members of IEEE/ACM who are willing to present the paper and attend Keynotes, paper presentations and sessions on all conference days. Only one paper can be presented per registration.
- Student Authors: A Student Author is an author who is a full time student and presents the paper at the conference and attends presentations, keynotes and sessions on all conference days.
- Participants: A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends presentations, keynotes and sessions on all conference days.
Methods of payment
- All major credit cards are accepted at the online registration system
- Bank/Wire Transfer: We accept fee via bank/wire transfer, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
- One delegate can attend per registration.
- One paper can be presented per registration.
- Registrations cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Registrations are non-transferable.