Register for Computing Conference 2021
Registration Type Classifications
- Author: Author presents the paper and attend Keynotes, paper presentations and sessions. Only one paper can be presented per registration.
- Participant: A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends presentations, keynotes and sessions.
Methods of payment
- All major credit cards are accepted at the online registration system
- Bank/Wire Transfer: We accept fee via bank/wire transfer, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
- One delegate can attend per registration.
- One paper can be presented per registration.
- Registrations cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Registrations are non-transferable.